Tarpon Tavern - Tarpon Springs Newest Old World Pub.
Specialties: Craft Beer and Pub FoodAddress: 21 North Safford Avenue, Tarpon Springs
The Tarpon Tavern has become one of Tarpon Springs favorite local hangouts. The upscale English style pub will remind you of the old country or a little bit of the restaurant-bars from up north or out west with its warm, inviting colors and classy but comfy decor. We’re located on the Pinellas Bike Trail (Safford Avenue) in a 1925 era building in historic downtown Tarpon Springs, Florida.
We have a fantastic outdoor cobblestone patio and a very cool turn-of-the-century but modern bar and dining area. We offer 30 beers on tap and feature the best local, national and international craft breweries. We also have a good selection of wines and other nonalcoholic beverages.
Best of all we pride ourselves in exceptional food and service. We’re the perfect place to relax and unwind with old friends and new ones too.
- Mondays (4pm til close) - Burger & Fries $4.99
With beverage purchase, dine in only, 1 per customer, not to be combined with other specials, coupons or discounts
- Tuesdays (All Day) - Buy 1 Fish & Chips Get 1 Free
With 2 beverage purchase, dine in only, 1 special per 2 customer, not to be combined with other specials, coupons or discounts
- Wednesdays (6:30pm) - Join the TRIBE Run Club on the patio for 45 minutes at your own pace. Free to join and dinner is on the Tavern for all participants.
- Thursdays (5pm to close)- Free Beer & Wine Club. Free to join & your 1st drink is on us.
- Fridays (4pm-6pm) - Happy Hour 1/2 the Taps, 1/2 the Price.
11am-12am Sunday thru Thursday
11am - 1am Friday and Saturday